Two Eyes Cenote glow [ap]
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
All Welcome 
attn @Haizel

the man of flowers had returned, and if he had any part in delivering flowers to @Eset Toula was as of yet unsure, though she knew he had aided in building the gardens of Akashingo! 
the festivities were at a high, and Toula had the flowerbeing summoned to Muat-Riya, where he too would celebrate! and once he arrived, Toula was overjoyed to see him there. 
I know you have much to see of this place, she starts, but I should like to see more of your flowers here, I think, once Winter passes! the Hebsut has made great work of what you have done in Akashingo, delivering much of them here for both my ascension and my wedding, and though she pouted that he had not been there to place flowers in her furs, Eset had done so—and many of them had been the flowers he had cultivated! 
so, she was not at all angry—only glad to see him returned, and well.
dandelion puffs on the breeze
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
The man had, indeed, returned, winter flowers stuck all within his fur. He carried a bundle of blooms within his jaws - for some flora did, indeed, show their beauty within winter's cold embrace. There was still plenty to do, naturally. 

He sat the flowers down daintily at his queen, his pharaoh's, paws - and gave a wag of his tail and a kind smile. Well, here's some now. I've been all over, trying to find petals that are fit for your fur, even in colder months. Not all things of beauty rest when the frost nips at our paws, and neither shall I.
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
so sorry for delay!

Toula smiled widely at his curated selection. she thought that Eset would feel very pleased, too—a good thing! tell me of these blooms, she encouraged, gemstone eyes turning to meet those of the handsome botanist.
flowers had their own language, and she quite enjoyed learning them from the man before her! extending a foreleg, she then asked him with a smile, you have done well! and which of them most suit my furs, do you think?