Rivenwood
Den Mother*
607 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: LUST.

Javelina set out across the neighboring meadow this morning, eager to catch some rabbits for @Glaukos now that she was well enough. She felt downright energetic today, frolicking from one burrow to the next and rustling up four rabbits. She would’ve gone for more, though she could only carry so many back to the woods.

She settled down to eat one herself, tearing into the meat with gusto. Somewhere between her first bite and her last, Javelina began feeling overly warm. She paid it no attention until she polished off the last of her lunch and tried to stand. Her head swam and her skin prickled with fire.

Javelina immediately arched her head to inspect her wound. Had she gotten an infection, even after all this time? It neither looked nor smelled amiss, though she could think of no other reason why her skin felt like it was burning. Her breath came fast and shallow too. She felt downright feverish.

Her two-toned eyes shot forward as she panted. Her legs trembled but she forced them to move toward the glade ahead. She passed through it like a wisp of smoke, then broke into an unsteady trot when she hit the downs. Javelina just needed to make it through the grove.

If she was going to die after all, she still wanted to do it in Rivenwood.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
668 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Glaukos followed the woman and kept an eye out for danger. He was aware enough to keep tabs on Jav as she moved ahead or scouted for prey, but chose not to intervene unless she called for him - which she had not. Her injury was recovering pretty well considering he had packed it with herbs he only somewhat recognized, and all that mud.

There came a strange sound from overhead, like something beating at nearby branches, so Glaukos looked — and watched as a fat mallard did its best imitation of flight. The bird looked panicked. The sight of it made Glaukos salivate as he thought of how tasty the fatty meat might be.

He moved on moments later once the bird had vanished. Glaukos followed the downs, and the scent of Javelina, not noticing her distress as he was focused on the surrounding terrain.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
607 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Somewhere in the distance behind her, a mallard squawked. Javelina halted in the heart of the fern grove as her mouth flooded with—not purple, like geese, but more of an indigo color. She swallowed, mouth falling ajar as her breath left her in harsh puffs. Her feet kept moving.

She came across the stream that flowed from the bypass. It was frozen but the thought of water made her aware of her thirst. Javelina abruptly flopped down in the snow and began lapping up mouthfuls of the stuff. It stung her teeth but she didn’t care. Cool water trickled down her throat, a brief relief.

It did nothing to soothe the fire in her core. She climbed back to her feet, taking great care to cross the ice. She paused on the far bank to inspect her thigh again, expecting to see it inflamed. The skin did not look pretty—Javelina would always bear a scar—but there was no pus, no pain.

Grunting in frustration, she faced forward, trudging slowly now. Her eyes clung to those familiar arches as they loomed. Her heart pounded hard in her chest. She felt great rashes of heat flashing down her spine. Dully, she noted that she needed to urinate, though she ignored the sensation for now.

Unsure of what she might find, Javelina walked into Rivenwood.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Loner
668 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
When he reached a patch of crushed snow, he knew he was close. The water here was frozen but parts looked to have been cracked, or chewed on, and besides that Javelina's scent was even stronger; there was something else there too, not that Glaukos was aware of the shift, but this changed aspect drew him along her path with less and less interest in the world and more focus on her.

She wasn't too far ahead now; so, Glaukos called with one of his low rumbles. He wanted her to feel safe to explore, but also be aware he was there if anything was amiss. He hadn't realized this place had once belonged to someone — but whoever they were, they were gone now.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
607 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She stopped just beyond the arches, drawing a great breath of Rivenwood air into her lungs. Her mouth flooded with a color she’d never tasted before: blood red. At the very same moment, she felt a few droplets of urine squeeze out of her overextended bladder. But when she glanced down expecting to see yellow, she saw livid scarlet in the snow.

A familiar rumbling noise behind her made Javelina whip her head around, her entire body flushing hotter than ever before. She tasted so much crimson as her eyes caught on the small boulder of a man she’d come to know these past few weeks. The sight of him made her feel as if she’d spontaneously burst into flame.

Glaukos, she tried to shout, only it came out on a moan.
Loner
668 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He heard his name; it wasn't spoken so much as sighed, and in a way which tugged at him belly-deep. The man wondered at that, and marched to where Javelina stood. He drew up very close now as he inspected her for injury or infection, and found nothing amiss except the same wound which was knitting nicely.

This close, one would imagine the soldier could recognize what was happening to the woman. Glaukos had only ever experienced this once before, through Sialuk, and was not aware of any effect the season (or his presence) had upon the woman.

He probed at her wound with careful nudges, and then as he directed his attention to the rest of Jav, Glaukos was almost hesitant; checking her haunches, her ribs, her neck and up to her cheek, and finding only her eyes following. Curious; perhaps she had seen something in this space to worry her?
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
607 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
When she found herself swooning at his manly gait, Javelina abruptly realized what must be happening to her. Despite all her incandescence, she froze as Glaukos came to look over her. The instant his hot breath touched her thigh, her entire body broke out into a delicious quiver.

His nose pressed against her hip and this time, Javelina moaned in earnest. She blinked at the sound, the taste in her mouth now strained with pink. Glaukos’s attention moved, his nose skimming along her ribs before touching her neck. She breathed harshly, eyes a little wild by the time his muzzle brushed her cheek.

Glaukos? she said tightly. I need you.
Loner
668 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Being a big dumb man, Glaukos saw the way she quaked and moaned her words, and presumed something had gone wrong with his less than stellar medical skill. She hadn't felt warm exactly, so it wasn't a true fever. The wound didn't appear to be bothering her. She was watching him intently, like he should somehow understand.

Need me? Nobody had ever phrased it like that before. He wasn't needed, he only took orders as a good soldier should. He thought to check her wound again and moved to her hip, to the flesh there. What do you need me to do? Tell me. Maybe she was just hungry.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
607 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
The deep timbre of his voice did things to her too. Javelina clenched her teeth as the pinks and reds flooded her tongue. It took her a moment to parse his questions. She could hardly fault him for his bewilderment. She hadn’t realized what was happening until a moment ago.

I need you to, she began, when Glaukos touched her thigh again.

She truly hadn’t thought she’d ever want this, yet Javelina had never wanted anything more. She planted her feet and swung her hips toward him, minding her thigh as she pressed backward. Her spine dipped into a sensual line as she looked at him over a slim shoulder.

Ravish me, Glaukos. I need you to ravish me.

If he takes her up on it, please feel free to fade or fast forward!
Loner
668 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
[Image: 1*73yQ6LxZ3l5SlorhS2OWUA.gif]