Bearclaw
804 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
All Welcome 
@Merikh <3 if you have time!

Another had joined their fledgeling clan, settling together like a proper group in the Valley. She felt like a queen bee, one who was surrounded by men who continued to hunt and protect the pack. She felt the temperatures begin to rise with the lengthening of every day, and noticed that the snow had begun to soften. Perhaps by Spring they could name themselves as an official pack, so long as Merikh and Drust decided to stick around. 

She chose to seek out the former to see how he was settling in, and invite him to hunt with her so she might see him move. His limp was a concern, something she was willing to overlook temporarily while he settled in, hoping that a bit of rest might allow him to heal. She tracked his scent toward the river, and tilted her head back to call out for him, if he was within earshot.
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
Always close, always watchful. He hears the bearclaw woman's call and moves as quickly as his lame limb will allow. 

You called? He chuffs as soon as he is close enough to be heard, feet scuffling against the earth as he slows in front of her.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Pledged
Bearclaw
441 Posts
Ooc — ebony
can be a cameo!

teeth clicked on the cold air. ancelin stalked along the edges of their meeting. he did not need to posture; the interested burn of his indigo eyes could turn cold with any provocation. drust did not feel like a threat; he had keiko to tend him.
the big male was not a threat either, but his presence as new male kept the variegated hunter watchful. 
if ameline did not signal him, the young hunter would flash her a grin and go back to his hunting.
Pledged
Bearclaw
804 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
"I did. I-"

She caught wind of Ancelin and she stopped, looking out to see him stalking nearby, his gaze focused, but calm. She woofed to him quietly, waving her tail in a welcoming gesture so that he might come and pass his judgement as well. "I wanted to thee if you wanted to go for a hunt." She said. With a quirk of her head toward Ancelin, she continued with a grin. "With three of uth, we'll have an eve bettuh chanthe."
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
It was a hunt she wished. He could comply with this.

Nodding, he shifted his stance, rolling his shoulders in preparation. 

I will participate. I've kept away from large game while roaming alone. The practice will do me good. Now that he had more mouths to assist in feeding.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Pledged
Bearclaw
441 Posts
Ooc — ebony
ameline motioned him over, and ancelin came gladly, mouthing the firm roundness of her nearest shoulder with jaws that clearly possessed. his eyes burned into her once to affirm that he too belonged to her, and then ancelin glanced toward the big guy.
"there's always elk in that meadow," he grunted, but would leave the final choice to ameline.