Noctisardor Bypass ave verum corpus
Rivenwood
Birch
fight with folded hands
78 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Private 
sorry eb i know we have our other one still but i just have so much muse LMFAO no rush on this! keeping vague timeline wise <3

andras built his chapel from nothing.
the giant was where he chose for the procession. he spent an entire afternoon plucking wildflowers and scattering them beneath the shaded base. the stream, too, was set with rosepetals and christened with fresh wild yarrow, dancing along the rocks and glittering with droplets in the sunlight. on the bank laid skinned meat and a handful of sweet berries, plucked from the pharmacy and fermented just for an occasion such as this. filtering between leaves was now the sunburst glow of evening.
it was delicate. intimate. holy.
the father's head tips back in a call for @Heda, chest thudding with a long dormant anticipation.
WARNING: this character's threads will contain mature content. his views do not reflect my own. experimental.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,293 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
making some assumptions! <3 tags for ref!

@Druid had left rivenwood to isolate herself, and heda did not think she had experienced such a loneliness since the death of caracal. she was on autopilot,
hunting for the children and quietly answering their questions.
more than once she had laid inside the den of dawnleaf, crying out, asking god to please protect druid, to not do this. to not take more.
she tried not to think of @Anselm at all, forcing herself not to avoid him, despite the fact that every tendril of his pathways twisted her spirit with the seed of rejection.
the giant, rendezvous and now altared place, was where she found amadeo.
vulnerable, she tried to toss off the veil of her sorrow, golden eyes moving over the glowing evening light which illuminated the beauty of his offerings.
the scent of roses were in her nose when she finally glanced curiously at amadeo, warm despite the strain on her pale features.
Rivenwood
Birch
fight with folded hands
78 Posts
Ooc — Twin
what has happened?
something was wrong. he had not seen heda in only a few days, and in that time — she changed. she is sallowed and vulnerable, metaphorical robes drawn over her chest and yet revealing a sliver of olive skin. something was wrong; truly wrong.
which meant andras had an opportunity.
he invites her to sit with him, gesturing to the meat and to the berries. i believe i am meant to say peace be with you, he tries to form a light tone, create safety in the soiled and tense air. but you do not look so peaceful.
WARNING: this character's threads will contain mature content. his views do not reflect my own. experimental.