Morningside Cuesta Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
By the time she was halfway to the rise, the drizzle had her soaked, and she flicked water off of her tail half-heartedly as she jogged.  Well, she needed a bath anyway, didn't she?  It was past time.  It was too bad it was a chilly rain - if she caught a chill, she'd kill something.  Not sure what at the moment, but she was sure something would present itself for punishing eventually.

You wanted to see the world, remember?  She laughed inwardly.  Honestly, she'd been hanging around this area so long, and why?  She wasn't sure.  True, she'd met a few... aquaintances.  But nothing to hold her chain here.  She didn't do chains.  That was rule number one, remember?

She'd weathered last winter in a nice coastal forest far south of here.  True, she'd still had a few of the old crew to run with then, but she was willing to bet they'd moved on since then.  Maybe she could start over there.  The idea was an attractive one with the chill as drops of water slid down her spine.  So very attractive.

It took her a few minutes longer than it should have to realize she had a shadow in the rain, another form moving in a similar direction that she was.  Squinting, she couldn't quite make out the other individual, but she could tell they didn't look familiar.  They were neither red nor white, pretty much the extent of her allies gained during this little staycation.  "Well well," she muttered softly, now watching with interest.  Had they noticed her?  And if so, had she stumbled too close to a claim by accident?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Rosalyn - November 05, 2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 02, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 08, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:14 PM