Morningside Cuesta Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Stupid, eh?  She quirked an eyebrow at him, but couldn't completely disagree.  Self-given names were much the same, and so much easier to remember after.  There was really only one monicker that stuck in her mind when she looked at him, and it gave a shit-eating tilt to her lips.  Ooh, he might like that.  He reminded her a bit of a spider, lanky legs and a slighter build.  But he lacked the mean look that others (like Spooky) seemed to wear naturally.

"Alright, Legs.  I won't argue with you there."  She'd been called far worse things than ears in the past.  "I'm just out wandering."  She was vague, keeping the reasons to herself for the moment.  Now that they were out of the wet, she could catch a scent, and the smell of other wolves sparked her interest.  "What about you?  Pick the wrong time to leave the cozy homestead?"  As she asked, she shook some water from her pelt, quite possibly spraying him with a portion of the runoff.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 02, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 08, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Rosalyn - December 28, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:14 PM