Morningside Cuesta Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
"Sometimes the face has nothing to do with it," she threw back, winking suggestively.  There were... talents... that could make almost any girl overlook whatever unfortunate mug he may have been cursed with.  It wasn't like he was deformed.  She'd seen worse amongst the castaways she used to run with.  "But no matter what we do or don't do - I'd hate to give the wrong impression." Such an angel, with such a pure reputation to uphold. Hah. More like 'I'd hate to get my face eaten before you could explain.'

"Well, if she comes, I'm just your long lost cousin who needed rescue from the evils of the weather." She said, not at all put out by his status. He seemed a nice guy, but that meant there wasn't much to gain by jumping his bones. He'd help her without all that it seemed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 02, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 08, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Rosalyn - March 15, 2016, 10:39 AM