Neverwinter Forest Not with my coin operated boy
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
A surprise attack on you, while asleep, is bad enough, but in defence of your own recklessness (to rest at a place, where you can become a prey or victim to bloodthirsty beasts or crazy people) you can always say that, while unconscious and with eyes closed you can not defend yourself properly. It's even worse - as Wraen was to soon find out - when you are surprised by a Moonspear wolf (therefore enemies and crazy people by definition), while daydreaming with your eyes wide open.

Falling down from the fuzzy cloud of lovely imaginary future and hitting the ground hard was anything but pleasant. Once Wraen's eyes fell on the all too familiar form of Charon, who was standing in her way as a hell-hound before Hell's gate. Ready to spring and drag her down. After the first shock, where she stood with an evident Oh, shit! expression, her rational mind kicked in, telling her that this was a lookalike of her nemesis, but not him. A little consolation in the face of the fact that Cerberus could be lurking around still. Wraen was convinced that the three sisters had a full-time occupation of stalking and spying on Moonspear members. 

Another long moment later, while metaphorical-her splashed around the pool, frantically searching for something to pull herself out, she found a very hopeful branch to grasp: if this wolf, no matter, how similar to Charon she looked, had not tried to eat her face yet, maybe, just maybe she had no idea that she was facing the traitorous enemy of her father and sisters. Which could mean, that she could get out of this situation well and unharmed, if she played her cards well. 

"May I help you?" the stiffness from her body melted away (with considerable struggle), as she put on the "polite and friendly" suit, after deciding to begin with good manners first.
Messages In This Thread
Not with my coin operated boy - by Wraen - November 04, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Vela - November 06, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Wraen - November 06, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Vela - November 11, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Wraen - November 11, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Vela - November 11, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Wraen - November 12, 2018, 05:12 AM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Vela - November 14, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Wraen - November 15, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Vela - November 21, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: Not with my coin operated boy - by Wraen - November 21, 2018, 02:05 PM