Sun Mote Copse Sometimes the weight of the world is too much
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Oh, she is," Wraen nodded in agreement. Chanel couldn't have chosen a better way to get in the Sovereign's good books, because she was proud of all her siblings, no matter, how far away or estranged their relationship with some of them was. She was happy for Terance's achievements in life, even though she had not spoken to him for a little more than a year. She wished well to Sarah, who she had not seen for more than two years and with whom she had not got along. In short - while personal relationships could be difficult and complex, Wraen was loyal to her family and would never take insults aimed at anyone of her kin lying down.

"Two, I think," Wraen made a guess, but, when it came to Maia, age had never really mattered. She could easily see them being the same in old age. One being super-optimistic, full of life, energy and getting into mischief and the other more laid-back, amused nonetheless and teasing the hell out of her. "Maia is very easy-going and very likeable. I believe that you will get along wonderfully," she reaffirmed her earlier statement. "I do not remember, if you told me, but do you have siblings?" she asked out of interest.
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 04:07 PM