Sawtooth Spire I just wait for us to go in circles
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
No answer one way or the other in Takiyok's response, which was okay for now. Simply having Takiyok here for even a little while would hopefully do wonders for Stag. Wylla worried how he might react if his dam chose to leave again in the end, and once upon a time she would've made that a personal battle, but she'd done a lot of growing up since Grimnismal. That wasn't the say she was at all mature, but she was old enough now not to take it as a personal slight when wolves moved on. All she could do was be there for the yearling if Takiyok decided not to stay.

Especially when they aren't children anymore, she agreed, musing momentarily on Tiercel and her whereabouts. Like Takiyok, she still felt a stab of guilt anytime her wayward daughter crossed her mind, even though Tiercel was the one to leave her, not the other way around. If she'd been a better mother, and less inclined to take out her rage and grief on an innocent child, and more prepared for the task of child rearing, perhaps things would've turned out differently. Perhaps Tiercel would be with her now.

Before she could get too mired in these thoughts, Takiyok changed the subject, which Wylla was glad for. Strange how all the competitive feelings she'd had about Diaspora's Kapitan dissolved now that their roles were reversed; the conversation felt almost easy now when it had been rife with tension last time. I don't really know, she replied, giving their surroundings a once over. Mahler and Stag chose it with our third Eisen, Wintersbane. I think Mahler liked how nice it was up here. There's hardly any reason to leave, is what he said.

Personally, I find it all a little dangerous. Did you see the foothills down by where the mountain meets the river? They reminded her of jagged teeth ripping up the landscape. I'm worried for the pups when they try to go down there for the first time.
Messages In This Thread
I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - May 15, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - May 15, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - May 18, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - June 02, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - June 08, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - June 09, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - June 12, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - July 14, 2020, 08:30 AM