Big Salmon Lake Ordinary people, who make themselves extraordinary
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"A girl. Or a boy. Yeah... I know the kind of spell you are talking about. Horrible kind, horrible!" Wraen made a raspy hag-voice, as she said it, but could not keep the act together for long, because it put a strain on her vocal cords and instead of cackling, she began to laugh. "Sorry, friend," she said and nuzzled affectionately, whichever part of Bronco's head was within a comfortable reach.

"You might find it hard to believe, but I heard exact same words just recently. And... you know what? Despite, what that person assumed, all had not been lost yet," she thought about her conversation with Arcturus. She still did not feel so sure about, whether the outcome was that positive or that it would be an easy road ahead, but it had emphasized the necessity to be honest and talk about important things. 

"Why don't you tell your favourite aunt that long story of yours and then she will tell, if she should dress you up in sparkling charm and send off to woo that object of your interest, or should she turn you into a frog and declare that party is over," she suggested.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ordinary people, who make themselves extraordinary - by Wraen - November 19, 2020, 02:23 PM