Big Salmon Lake Ordinary people, who make themselves extraordinary
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Whoa, whoa, easy there, tiger," Wraen was a little taken aback by Bronco's sudden defensiveness to her words, where none had been meant as a personal insult, but apparently had sounded like such to her friend. She could have replied with a "you get treated the way you act", but that would lead to no good. She had stepped on thin ice and had to tread carefully, not to scare him away. 

"It takes great courage to face danger in a physical form, but it takes even more to challenge yourself," she explained. "And at the moment - wallowing in self-pity won't do you any good," she said. "I don't mean that, whatever troubles you is not important, but you have to take the next step and find a way to deal with it. See the facts, not the fiction your imagination has come up with."

"Besides - none of us is unique. Every trouble that happens to us sure as hell has happened to someone else too,"
Wraen reminded. "Therefore do not let yourself be devoured my melancholy," she told. "Tell me, what bothers you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ordinary people, who make themselves extraordinary - by Wraen - November 20, 2020, 05:00 PM