Big Salmon Lake Ordinary people, who make themselves extraordinary
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I have never claimed I know everything," Wraen shook her head and tried not to let Bronco's grumpiness get to her. If she had survived him as an annoying little brat, she could stomach him now too, even if her more passionate self was already sharpening daggers and getting warmed up for a fight. "But I am not ignorant either, I try to find out, what is that I do not know. And you are not helping," she finished. 

"You read in my words, what is not there," she pointed out. "You assume I make fun of you or that I am not supportive enough, or that I meddle in business that is not my own - which, by the way is true," Wraen said. "But you invited me to the feast yourself," she sighed, suddenly looked very tired and worn-out.

"You know what - let's not argue. You are a grown-up - deal with your problems yourself and I will be on my way to deal with mine. My plate's full too," she told him and with an apologetic smile began to head towards caldera again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ordinary people, who make themselves extraordinary - by Wraen - November 21, 2020, 12:25 PM