Broken Antler Fen We cannot alter our fate, but we can rise to meet it.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Thank you, Maia - you just made me feel prehistoric," Wraen growled in a good-natured manner, while her eyes traced the surroundings. You could not tell much about it - it being winter and all, but, perhaps, that was the best time to visit. If the forest had something to offer during the worst of seasons, then it had to be a lot better during the summer. 

"I don't recall doing much exploring. No. We talked and we hunted and... then we moved onwards. Never returned here either," she told. "Though... I think that at one point there was another pack located in the vicinity of Caldera, but that was - like you pointed out so kindly - a-a-a--a-a-ges ago," she grinned. 

"Shall we?" she asked Maia, though it was hardly necessary. Her sister would be up to anything she suggested. "If we have made it this far, it is worth a shot. At least to have a look around." And if this was not it, then - hell - Wraen would sleep it off and come up with another idea.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We cannot alter our fate, but we can rise to meet it. - by Wraen - November 23, 2020, 03:31 PM