Jade Fern Grove You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
whatever he felt was drowned beneath the rising surge of anger answering in his breast. she had abandoned sagtannet and left their brood behind. for what? now she returned to malign him as no one else could do. mahler held his silence until she had finished pouring her bitterness into him, salt upon torn flesh.
"i am not tied to the gottverdammt mountain, vylla. i had no reason to stay vhen four of sagtannet left in the same night, two exiled to go elsevhere vith their anger. my hand vas forced. between rusalka and takiyok's betrayal, i did not feel it vas safe to stay."
he studied her for a long moment, searching for any break in the harshness.
"i know vhy you left them. believe me vhen i say i do not think it vas out of your belief i could do better than you."
mahler did not move. "you are settled now? vhere is stag? take phaedra and thade to the place you have made for yourself, vylla."
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I - by Wylla - February 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I - by Mahler - February 13, 2021, 07:40 PM