Jade Fern Grove You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
and i have admitted that, mahler wanted to snap. the loathing pouring from every one of her pores, it seemed, kept him at bay, guarding each word as if it were a dragon's-egg of volatility. the reality of her teeth being turned against him — he felt the scars she had given him at the birth of their children tighten suddenly as if in answer. "then i did not remember, because i had other things to vorry about, and knew you vould find us." his words meant to cut.
"phaedra and thade vill be old enough to make all of their own choices this year. i vould not dream of interfering vith your meetings." dryly, stung by her overwhelming threat toward he who had offered her no violence. but perhaps it was all he had done, and so he controlled the rage that would have blossomed in him already were not her speaking.
wylla disrespected him upon the borderlands to his own territory, and he would let it go on, for even as she flamed with malicious intent, mahler could not mark her as foe.
du bist meine größte schwäche.
"do not vorry yourself vith my life, vylla. it vill come to an end before yours."
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I - by Wylla - February 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I - by Mahler - February 13, 2021, 10:33 PM