Duskfire Glacier may you be in heaven a full half hour before the devil knows you're dead
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,980 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat breathed in and out quietly as Lane spoke. She was doing her best to put aside her personal feelings tonight and focus on the pack, particularly its youngest members. When Lane spoke about seeds sprouting and looked to Arius and Ensio, the young Gamma couldn't help but remember her conversation with Issorartuyok. She felt her stomach clench but she refused to look his way, instead following the Alpha female's gaze and focusing on the pain the Duskfires' sons must be feeling.

She didn't have anything profound to say, especially not when the enunciation of the Alpha male's name made her heart do a confusing little dance in her chest. Despite herself, Meerkat sneaked a glance at him, only to look away quickly. She breathed in and out again, her eyes falling closed. If anyone were to look at her, perhaps they would assume she was taking a moment of personal, silent remembrance. And maybe Meerkat would do just that, once she managed to get her feelings under control.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)