Redsand Canyon loricatus
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
germanicus found towhee as detailed as ruenna. it was clear to him then that they had led well together, no matter the dissolution of the caldera. "it seems that nyra stirs trouble wherever she travels."

he nodded once when the guardian had finished. "i too know very little of the saints. what i know is both piecemeal and lived. the first time i met nyra i still lived in akashingo. this was meant to be an outpost of the saints. but when she turned up to demand their fealty, ramesses declared akashingo to be sovereign."

"she killed one of theirs in retribution. ramesses notably was ready for war. in the interim another pack showed itself to be ursus, with the claim that they and the saints had once been allies but it had soured, and that their matriarch had been killed by two of them, nyra named."

"this canyon used to be their base of operations. they were led by kynareth and nyra. the pack was relocated to northstar vale. akashingo and ursus pursued the saints, which splintered and disbanded. nyra was heavily wounded and fled. i believe moonglow was where she next went."

he had talked long. germanicus paused. "all of this is necessary to know, for a week ago two young men came to the borders of mereo. not quite a year but hardened. they gave names i was later informed were false. the sons of kynareth have returned: alduin and tulok. i imagine they will continue the blood feud and attempt a retake of the canyon."

"the vale was once inhabited by them. i would like you to take arsenio and visit, as military emissaries. if it is settled ascertain the group's reason for being here. the saints cannot be permitted to rise again, nor have allies in these mountains."
Messages In This Thread
loricatus - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: loricatus - by Towhee - February 07, 2022, 06:41 PM
RE: loricatus - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: loricatus - by Towhee - February 07, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: loricatus - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: loricatus - by Towhee - February 07, 2022, 10:19 PM
RE: loricatus - by Germanicus - February 08, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: loricatus - by Towhee - February 08, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: loricatus - by Germanicus - February 08, 2022, 03:58 PM
RE: loricatus - by Towhee - February 08, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: loricatus - by Germanicus - February 10, 2022, 10:29 PM