Redtail Rise oh it's not true, i don't wish harm upon you
899 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Warrior
Deerstalker
[Image: fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=10...r-girl.jpg]

with the children older and sleeping in the rendezvous, she'd had much more time to herself as of late—and boy, is she thankful for it. she loves her pups, but they'd undoubtedly tied her down for weeks, and their independence was a loosening of the shackles that bound her to a den.

no more did her nipples chafe, or her head pound. just a little bit of belly fat remained, and that wasn't entirely bad considering winter's impending arrival.

she comes to swim, and finds Prophet there already, his multi-colored pelt bathed in moonlight. 

with a greeting chuff in his direction, she wades in ankle deep just upstream, and drinks, pressing her muzzle to the surface. then deeper. eventually, she surfaces, flinging her head back with a sparkling scatter of droplets, breathing heavily, the cool water sluicing down into her ruff.
but see, amid the mimic rout,
a crawling shape intrude —
a blood-red thing that writhes from out
the scenic solitude
Messages In This Thread
oh it's not true, i don't wish harm upon you - by Prophet - August 12, 2022, 04:07 PM
RE: oh it's not true, i don't wish harm upon you - by Avicus - August 12, 2022, 04:39 PM
RE: oh it's not true, i don't wish harm upon you - by Prophet - September 20, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: oh it's not true, i don't wish harm upon you - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 06:13 PM