Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,293 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
All Welcome 
for several moments, heda paced back and forth outside the den, trying to gather what to say. anselm's scent still burned in her pelt, though it was beginning to wash away with the unending rain.
when she could be alone with her sister, she motioned, eyes a gentle plea. I'll tell you everything.
"anselm and i — anselm hated that ava and dinah and i were in the hollow. he made that very clear. when i," heda faltered, unable to look at @Druid through her own frustration, "when my time came, he — i think he — he didn't want me near etienne. maybe in his mind keeping me himself was one way to do that."
heda ran a paw across her face. "he told me to — he expected i would end the pregnancy. i never quite told him i did, and then i just lied, because i was upset he asked that. it was a relief to leave the hollow behind, druid, and — i didn't expect to see him again, or for — everything with glaukos to happen. i didn't expect him to actually want the boys, druid. he's avoided me and treated me like — well. and that back there, it hasn't been ongoing. i don't think either of us expected it. anselm just recently started to talk to me at all, i —" what a mess!
"i didn't expect to see him again. so i said nothing." and now heda was silent, unable to look at druid in case she saw anger there, ironically enough.
Messages In This Thread
yuljeda - by Heda - May 17, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Druid - May 17, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Heda - May 17, 2024, 03:59 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Druid - May 17, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Heda - May 17, 2024, 04:19 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Druid - May 18, 2024, 08:55 AM
RE: yuljeda - by Heda - May 18, 2024, 05:19 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Druid - May 19, 2024, 05:34 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Heda - May 29, 2024, 11:49 AM
RE: yuljeda - by Druid - May 29, 2024, 01:40 PM
RE: yuljeda - by Heda - June 01, 2024, 12:52 PM