Sleepy Fox Hollow it is the east, and Juliet is the sun
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
"Woah, woah," Wylla cautioned when Sif went from benevolent and possibly a little touched in the head to bristly snarly outrage. As quickly as her bottom end touched the mountain, it lifted again as she took a slow step backward. Sif might come off like a precious little idiot in need of adult guidance, but there was no mistaking the glint of cutlery beneath her raised lip, and thin though she was, Sif was larger than her.

"No need to get so huffy," she said slowly, sliding a hind paw back another few inches while attempting to survey her surroundings for a way out, lest simple Sif became aggressive. "You were at the edge of the cliff, I naturally only assumed—" sliiiide— "Well, I mean, you gave the wrong idea, y'know? I thought you wanted to kill yourself."
Messages In This Thread
it is the east, and Juliet is the sun - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: it is the east, and Juliet is the sun - by Wylla - December 02, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: it is the east, and Juliet is the sun - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:40 PM
RE: it is the east, and Juliet is the sun - by Wylla - December 15, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: it is the east, and Juliet is the sun - by Moor - December 22, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: it is the east, and Juliet is the sun - by Wylla - December 24, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: it is the east, and Juliet is the sun - by Moor - December 28, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: it is the east, and Juliet is the sun - by Wylla - December 31, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: it is the east, and Juliet is the sun - by Moor - January 01, 2018, 06:49 PM