Spotted Eagle Mountain If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Wylla's an asshole too, so I get it!

Chumani had a fire to her. If Wylla was a man, she might've appreciated that spark, but she was a woman on the cusp of her heat who didn't play nice with eyes. Her yellow gaze grew flinty and her tail lashed impatiently behind her. By the time Chumani was done, Wylla was not only irritated, but dumbfounded.

First of all, she pointed out, I'm following a scent trail. The scent trail exists, so I'm hardly unsuccessful. Are you really so retarded you don't know how tracking works? It was a harsh and unkind thing to say, but Wylla often felt like she was surrounded by idiots. Chumani did little to dispel the feeling. Just because she hadn't found the coyote yet didn't mean she wouldn't.

And second of all, if you had any hope in hell of securing my assistance, you've blown it with your big fat mouth. This was delivered on the clipped end of a growl as she turned away, dismissing Chumani with a sweep of her tail. She didn't even look back over her shoulder to call out, you might wanna check your bitch-ass attitude while you're alone. Wouldn't want you getting into major shit without a pack to help you, if you know what's good for you. As for Wylla, she wouldn't be wasting her time with helping Chumani at all.
Messages In This Thread
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather - by Wylla - December 31, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather - by Wylla - January 11, 2020, 04:35 PM