Sleepy Fox Hollow Gave up on it, but honey, you got my hopes up
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Mahler's mumbled affirmation made Wylla's heart flip in her chest, and for once, she accepted the flutter with a soft smile. Whatever flightiness normally seized her when anything positive came along was silenced for now. It was different than any of her dreams. Those had all been nebulous, lacking the emotional aspect, and they'd simply parted in the end. It felt so much better to just remain.

If she was able to push past the haze in her brain, she might've said something about how they'd parted ways before. Luckily for the both of them, her tongue was feeling heavy as the weight of exhaustion began to settle on her. Shhh, she hushed, pressing her nose to his cheek in a gesture of affection. Her tongue flit out to taste the corner of his mouth, and then she drew her head down to the crook of his neck, where she hoped he would allow her to rest.

Let's just rest now, she mumbled before impishly suggesting, if you planned to go again, we'll need a moment.

Can prob fade here! :D
Messages In This Thread
Gave up on it, but honey, you got my hopes up - by Wylla - January 01, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Gave up on it, but honey, you got my hopes up - by Wylla - January 11, 2020, 08:40 PM