Sawtooth Spire I can't get you out from under my veins
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
All Welcome 
From the former Sawtooth Spire pack's internal territories: On the lower reaches of the mountain there exists a place with rocks that jut from the earth and stand as tall as trees do. While there are some trees, of the coniferous variety, these rocks that look as though they could be petrified trees dominate the land giving it the translated name "Stone Forest".

What the fuck was this?

Wylla thought the grassy foothills of their new mountain were bad enough with their myriad tripping hazards, but this beggared belief. She'd been walking along, minding her own business, only to wander across a most unusual kind of forest. Sure, there were trees here and there, tall lodgepoles and the like, but there were also humongous vertical stones bursting from the earth, and some of those were as tall as the resident foliage.

I'm literally going to die in this place, Wylla remarked aloud as she paused beside one particular rock. If she didn't trip and break her ankle in the foothills, then she was liable to be crushed by one of these gargantuan monoliths if ever they fell. If not that, then she reckoned she would get lost up on the mountain where the paths were labyrinthine in nature. Everything about Sawtooth Spire screamed DANGER! to the little she-wolf.

Mahler was lucky she wanted to pursue... something with him, because otherwise she'd have noped right outta there.
Messages In This Thread
I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 02, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 02, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 03, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 04, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 04, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 08:27 AM