Sawtooth Spire Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Pregnancy did a lot of things to the body, and not all of them were bad. Wylla hadn't experienced any nausea with either of her pregnancies, but she did suffer from psychological symptoms: mood swings, more irritation and suspicion than normal, and a convenient hyper-awareness about her surroundings. Even though Wylla was deep in the trees and focused, one ear was already trained on Ainhoa's footfalls before the newcomer even spotted her.

She waited to see if the approaching wolf announced themselves before rising. When Ainhoa cooed, Wylla stood and turned to pin the unfamiliar she-wolf with a piercing yellow stare. Drunk on her status as Eisen and pricklier than usual thanks to the aches and pains of her bloated body, Wylla appraised Ainhoa's minor display of submission and decided it wasn't enough from a Sagtannet newbie.

She lifted her lips in a silent grimace and flashed her tail just above her hocks, not high enough to be overbearing, but hopefully high enough to get more of a reaction than what'd been given. All while asking, in her typical brusque manner, what do you want?
Messages In This Thread
Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 15, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 17, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 23, 2020, 11:27 PM