Sawtooth Spire Will I ever be more than I've always been?
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
It took almost every ounce of Wylla's fortitude to remain where she was. A soft tremor took up residence in her narrow chest and shuddered down to her ankles, which were stretched toward Mahler and the listless Phaedra almost beseechingly. She winced as she felt Thade's gums smash closed against a teat and she reacted by turning her head and aiming a silent snarl at him, though of course he could neither see nor hear it. A welcome distraction, but a brief one.

It felt like years stretched taut between them, Mahler administering some kind of... fuck it, she had no idea what he was doing. Her yellow eyes were strangely glassy as she watched, breath stoppered in her lungs, worry piercing deeper into her thorny heart than worry had any business going. She'd literally shit Tiercel out onto a rock and she'd been completely fine. How was it possible she could give birth pretty normally and have this happen?

Dread was beginning to consume her by the time Mahler's attentions worked and a trilling cry broke the silence. Wylla slammed her dark ears forward when Phaedra sucked in a breath and rolled off Mahler's paw. She wasted no time crowding forward, trying to shove her face rudely in past Mahler to inspect her baby. If he didn't do anything she was liable to snatch Phaedra back without so much as a thank you. Get the fuck outta the way, was about the best he might get in that regard.

There'd be time to make up for her rude behaviour later.
Messages In This Thread
Will I ever be more than I've always been? - by Wylla - March 03, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Will I ever be more than I've always been? - by Wylla - March 14, 2020, 08:16 PM