Sun Mote Copse Can the child within my heart rise above
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The game of keep away didn't last long before Meerkat found herself staring down at a pile of regurgitated meat. She wasn't actually hungry, seeing as Towhee had fed her just prior to heading out on their foray, so she quickly refocused her attention on Bronco, stomping one tiny foot in the slurry as she made to launch at him again.

Towhee chose that moment to reappear with a casual, "Thanks, guys. I just needed to drop a d—Meerk, leave Bronco alone!" She padded over to sling a foreleg around the pup's midsection and drag her away from where she was trying to gnaw on Bronco's foot. In the process, she stepped in the unseen pile of mushy meat.

Meerkat stopped her playfully protesting squirming to giggle at the expression that crossed the Regent's face then. -"BUNCO!"- she supplied helpfully before Towhee ushered her to feet and gave her another nudge, away from the two yearlings. When she realized they were leaving, a sad look drifted across her face before she remembered to smile and wave bye.

"Thanks, guys, we'll get out of your hair now," Towhee tacked on before mother and pup moved along with their field trip, leaving Bronco and Fen to mingle by themselves.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Can the child within my heart rise above - by Fennec - April 12, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Can the child within my heart rise above - by Meerkat - April 20, 2020, 09:54 AM