Sun Mote Copse i'm the pretender, i'm not what i'm supposed to be
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat let out a woof as Towhee fell on top of her, though the Regent quickly jumped back onto all fours and promptly began nosing her all over. The pup just held onto her stick and giggled at the tickling, righting herself as well before swinging her head and smacking the Regent's forelegs again.

Even as Arcturus teased the pup about playing keep away, Towhee snatched the broken branch straight out of her kid's mouth and, with a quick snap of her neck, tossed it toward him. This could've been the beginning of a rousing game of monkey in the middle, though even as Meerkat spun clumsily on a heel to see where the stick had gone, the Regent's teeth closed on the tip of her tail.

The puppy gave a little shout and curled on herself, weight falling onto her hip as she brought up both forepaws to bat at Towhee's muzzle. Her mother's orange eyes sparkled but she did not let go until the puppy wore herself out and slumped in defeat.

Spitting out the damp, ratty tail, Towhee straightened and looked at Arcturus, a strange light in her gaze as she said, -"I'm going to take her back home now. Thanks for keeping her both educated and entertained."- Towhee smirked, gaze lingering on him a beat longer than normal, before she looked down at the top of the tired child's head and said, -"C'mon, you have to walk yourself because you broke all my legs."-

Springing back onto her feet, Meerkat waved a paw at Arcturus. -"BYE BYE!"- she shouted vehemently, pausing as she tried to remember his name. Oh, yeah. -"BIG BLACK MAN!"-
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm the pretender, i'm not what i'm supposed to be - by Meerkat - June 08, 2020, 10:33 AM