Golden Glade savin' all your food stamps and burnin' down the trailer park
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She huffed out a relieved breath when her father called her a "rascal." That wasn't quite as awesome as "model citizen" but he didn't seem upset at all, which was what mattered. Meerkat stepped closer, reaching up to nuzzle at Phox's chin even as Pippin spoke.

He mentioned a basin and Meerkat tipped her head curiously. Then he said something about the mountains. Between her late arrival and her youth, she couldn't quite sort out the context of their conversation. Having already misbehaved, in a sense, she wanted to be on her best behavior and thought twice about interrupting.

But when it seemed like there was room to ask a question, the youngster said, -"What's a basin? And why are you looking at it?"- Speaking of looking, she cast her eyes around the surrounding glade, so tempted to check out this place so similar to and different from home. She couldn't help but tack on a, -"Dad, can we explore?"-
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread