Firefly Glen trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The fistful of pulp sailed right past Toad and splattered directly onto Osiris's face. Meerkat's eyes flew wide, her brows nearly jumping off her face, at her own incredible aim. She wasn't sure if she should feel awesome or terrible for messing with the Alpha like that. She waited a beat to gauge his reaction, then let herself cackle a bit when he casually wiped the goop from his face.

She watched merrily as each of the three approached a pumpkin and began fiddle with it. Toad seemed rather perplexed about what to do with it; Osiris proposed smashing his; and Antares just quietly beat his chosen gourd to death. Meerkat laughed again, pleased to see them engaging with the weird objects after all her effort.

Her brown eyes flitted around in the hopes of seeing some more pack mates coming to join the fun. She didn't see anyone yet, though that didn't dampen her inner sparkle one whit. Wiping her messy paw on the grass, she sashayed over to Toad and said, "Osiris and Antares have the right idea! Just pretend its your sworn enemy and punch it right in the face!"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! - by Meerkat - November 21, 2020, 02:43 PM