Nova Peak Feels like I'm the only one that's sick of playin'
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Everything Taikon said from that point on only solidified his suitability for Sagtannet. Wylla listened and nodded along, with special attention paid to his interest in large game. Unlike Taikon, she’d always been more of the scavenging sort, and it had been quite some time since Sagtannet saw a proper hunt. She formulated the idea quickly, and gave voice to it when he had finished.

We have pups here soon coming of an age to hunt with the pack, she shared in a tone that was more thoughtful than informative. She’d thought long and hard about how to introduce Phaedra, Thade and Astraeus to the hunt. With her limited experience hunting large prey, she wasn’t the best option for a teacher, but here stood a sturdy wolf claiming an interest in exactly the sort of prey they would need to test themselves on.

Maybe you could show them the ropes and lead their first big hunt. If it interested him. Wylla turned sidelong, presenting her flank to him in a sign of good faith, and wagged her tail a little. Welcome aboard. My name is Wylla. I lead here along with Mahler. You’ll find some caches further up the mountain, near the treeline. Something cold clenched in her stomach, but she maintained a warm enough smile, which she extended to Takiyok, as well. No matter what she’d felt about the woman when she’d had designs on her rank in Diaspora, she was a very valuable packmate outside of being a comforting presence for Stag. She'd done well to bring Taikon here.

wc: 261
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feels like I'm the only one that's sick of playin' - by Wylla - November 05, 2020, 08:03 PM