Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,949 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
She usually slept like a baby and woke each morning totally refreshed. But last night, she tossed and turned, her mind never quite willing to shut down for proper sleep. Meerkat thought about Atlas's promotion and what it might mean for them; she pondered the whereabouts of Rusalka and, specifically Kaertok, who may or may not even want to meet her; and then, of course, she fretted about Fennec's whereabouts, even though she had always just taken her sister to be a free spirit.

She felt groggy and a little out of sorts all morning, though a drink and a meal helped restore some of her chipper nature. Meerkat went bounding through the glen, thinking about where to head next in her line of inquiry. Maybe she should ask Osiris or one of the other, newer leaders if they knew about Rusalka. That thought made her slow to a stop, gulping. Atlas was now second-in-command and Meerkat liked to think this changed nothing, yet surely it did. Was her totally out of her league now?

Suddenly ruminative again, she walked more slowly now. Meerkat found herself craving her brother's company. It would be a good chance to check in about the latest on Fen. Dropping her nose to the cool, crackling grass, she tried to find @Bronco's scent and began to track it. She could just call for him, yet she decided to try finding him first, to avoid any possible alarm.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the woodchuck song - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 04:34 PM