Firefly Glen but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,945 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It was growing dark, twilight purpling the skies and casting an almost ethereal glow over the falling snow. Meerkat felt heady as she continued galloping through the glen, headed toward the spot they'd scoped out weeks back. When she saw him waiting there, her heart did a little song and dance. She sprinted the last few hundred yards.

Breathlessly, unabashedly, laughingly, she threw herself into his arms. As soon as she caught her breath, she said, "Sorry I'm late," and quite shamelessly kissed his cheek. Eyes aglow, she wrapped her forelegs a little more tightly around him, giving him a squeeze. As she did so, she noticed the items he'd gathered and wondered, a smile in her voice, "What's all this?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too - by Meerkat - December 09, 2020, 07:38 PM