Broken Antler Fen every little lie gives me butterflies
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
928 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His eyes swept from the rambunctious pups who paid no heed to their mothers worried call to study Ibis, grunting a quiet agreement. A moment passed, his thoughts clouded before he realized she was likely seeking a more interactive communication than his guttural noises.

Deal, he gave her, his champagne eyes squinting as they followed the girls with a certain unease, knowing that if things didn't work here, with Wraen, the father would hold no qualms about moving his family to safety once more. 

He chuffed softly, trying to ease the frown that clouded his features and swept his muzzle to her own. This is probably the safest they've been in a long time, he rumbled to her, trying to ease her concern. He still felt unsettled from their time at the Empire, and the events that had tainted what was once likely a happy home for his wife.
Messages In This Thread
every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - December 11, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Lilitu - December 18, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - December 26, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Arielle - December 26, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 30, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Lilitu - December 31, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - January 08, 2021, 11:02 PM