Dragoncrest Cliffs our hands are tied here if we stay
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,947 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Another wolf might've been confused by Erzulie's statement, though Meerkat didn't question it at all, what with her own unique family dynamic. "Oh," she replied with a blink, "wow. I guess that makes us extended family too." She had come here in search of her father and had found another branch of the family instead. It was definitely bittersweet.

Neither Erzulie nor Njord seemed to recognize any of the names she'd put before them. Meerkat wished she could take back better news than all this, though that was the way of the world lately. She dipped her head to acknowledge the woman's condolences. It was certainly tragic, though more about lost potential than a true connection.

"I'm a scout and ambassador," she shared in indirectly reply to Erzulie's observation, "and I am a long way from home. I'd better head back now. Thank you for the information and your time," Meerkat said diplomatically, bowing her head. She waited for a formal dismissal before departing.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
our hands are tied here if we stay - by Meerkat - February 15, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Erzulie - February 18, 2021, 11:19 AM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Njord - February 18, 2021, 11:38 AM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Meerkat - February 18, 2021, 12:26 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Erzulie - February 18, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Njord - February 18, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Meerkat - February 18, 2021, 05:19 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Erzulie - February 19, 2021, 05:01 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Njord - February 20, 2021, 10:23 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Meerkat - February 21, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Erzulie - February 21, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: our hands are tied here if we stay - by Njord - February 22, 2021, 10:59 PM