Redhawk Caldera (M) Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,945 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her heart leaped in her chest at Towhee's words, only to sink a moment later when her mother struggled to make it back inside the whelping den. "Mom," Meerkat said a little uselessly, ears pressing flat at the long, loud expletive. Hopefully this was all normal, though the yearling didn't have much frame of reference.

Her eyes lifted to Reyes, who scrambled away to do Towhee's bidding and summon Fennec. They flitted to Rue next, her expression seeming to ask, Is this okay? Is this normal? She sank down beside Towhee, nose skimming along the Sovereign's neck. When her mother didn't protest, she pressed in even closer.

Meerkat hadn't signed in such a long time, the language only came to her haltingly as she tried to tell Towhee, -"Reyes called for Fen and..."- Wait, wasn't Eljay gone? Meerkat seemed to remember it being a sore spot for Towhee, so she didn't finish her sentence. Instead, she glanced over the Sovereign's white-streaked shoulder as Reyes returned, looking a little flustered.

She felt something warm and wet gush over her lower leg nearest to Towhee's hip. Meerkat jumped to her feet, fearing she would see blood. But it was just a clear fluid. She had no practical knowledge of this situation, yet some instinct told her this was what was meant to happen. Still, her eyes darted up again to the others surrounding her mother before dropping down to watch as Towhee began to push...
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration. - by Meerkat - March 25, 2021, 05:36 PM