Sleepy Fox Hollow Took this dagger in me and removed it
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Fuck Caiaphas, Wylla suddenly burst out when Phaedra drew away and spoke, reaching a thinning wrist out toward the phantom of her brother. He was right, of course. It had been mean to leave him, and deleterious to her relationships throughout the rest of her life. If she hadn't left Grimnismal, would she have one day received Nyx's respect instead of her homewrecking claims and lies? If she hadn't left Grimnismal, would Ingram be alive?

Would she be dead, instead? That would be preferable, she thought, rolling her eyes toward the darker of the pair. Ing, she whispered, I had a daughter. I wish you met her. She's so much like you. She didn't know what version of Tiercel she was remembering, but it certainly wasn't who her daughter was these days. Some far-lost version of Tiercel, fiery but curious. Not much like Ingram at all, but she somehow imagined it was true.

And another daughter, and a son, she breathed rapidly over her outstretched legs, lowering her head slowly and closing her eyes. But none of 'em want me. She hitched a humourless laugh. I left you and now that's all I'm good for. It was better in Grimnismal, she rambled on to Mahler, who was Ingram still to her eyes, fuck Caiaphas, shoulda killed the bitch. Nothing but pain after that. No one cares... What I want or need, only what I give up for them. She banished the thought, having long dwelled on Mahler's behaviour and Stag's as well, and drew a long breath, feeling winded. No one but you guys. Got her wish. All alone, for the rest of my miserable life, just like that hag. You're gone, and Lyc's gone, and I need you both now, and you're gone, and everyone's gone, and it's all my fault.

A low whistle of a whine, and then she fell silent, breathing harshly against the inferno roaring through her body.
Messages In This Thread
Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 08, 2021, 12:54 AM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 11, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 14, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 18, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 29, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Phaedra - June 12, 2021, 10:55 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - June 16, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Phaedra - June 16, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - July 04, 2021, 02:01 PM