Redhawk Caldera you can only live forward.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,947 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
"Definitely," Meerkat replied right away, appreciating Eshe's ingenuity along with her willingness to pitch in and help. "Ruenna and Fennec are probably keeping an eye on them, though they're old enough that they don't need constant supervision," she answered the woman's question. "They're the pack's Regents, so it would probably be a great idea to introduce yourself to them regardless. I know offering to help will make a good impression on them too. They can always delegate further."

She flashed the Frostfur another quick smile, truly wishing there was more time to hang around and get to know her. Meerkat bet they could be fast friends, there just wasn't time right now. "I'm gonna head out. Thanks again, Eshe. I'm sure I'll catch up with you later. See you." The sandy yearling waved her tail, dipped her head cordially and then began to climb toward the northern exit.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
you can only live forward. - by Eshe - June 18, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - July 02, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Eshe - July 12, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - July 12, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Eshe - July 22, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - July 22, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Eshe - July 30, 2021, 08:24 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - July 30, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Eshe - August 01, 2021, 07:46 AM
RE: you can only live forward. - by Meerkat - August 01, 2021, 07:42 PM