Redhawk Caldera Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He was well adapted to his sisters’ teasing and even his mother’s occasional brooding. He was also used to his father’s, aunt’s and sister’s sporadic hiatuses. But they usually took turns and, right now, these things were happening all at once. The result: life at the caldera was currently the pits.

Towhee tended to watch him like a hawk, ever since Reyes had roughed him up a bit. Caracal shrugged it off much of the time, though he did pay close attention when the Sovereign’s eyes slipped shut this afternoon. He didn’t know where the twins were right at the moment but he didn’t care. He just wanted to get away.

He bolted in no particular direction and ran with his tongue flopping from his mouth like a wet sock. His Aurelian eyes spotted something in the distance, so he veered that way and eventually skidded to a halt beside his young, unmet nephew. Dust settled around and on him as he panted, marveling at the pudgy little squirt.

Author: Kat
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 20, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 23, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 23, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 23, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 28, 2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 29, 2021, 12:22 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 29, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 29, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 30, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 30, 2021, 08:50 PM