Redhawk Caldera Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He looked a bit like, well, every other member of his natal family, though he was quite a bit smaller and… HEY! Caracal exclaimed, eyes going wide, Hey, you got a wiener! That made him think of the only masculine figure in his life for a beat, though only in passing. You’re not a girl, he continued in a wondering tone, thinking of the twins before his complexion crinkled and he spat, Girls suck butts! He felt a flush of heat when he realized what he’d just said about his own mother and other female relatives, though like his thought of Reyes, he didn’t linger on it.

Instead, he sniffed toward the smaller puppy, though he stopped short and cocked his head when he growled. Hey, I’m a boy too! Don’t be a butt sucker, Caracal replied indignantly, an edge of warning in his voice now. Are you the nephew? he asked, tone shifting to bright and inquisitive in the space of a breath. He felt pretty darn clever for recollecting the kid’s existence. What’s your name again?

Author: Kat
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 20, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 23, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 23, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 23, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 28, 2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 29, 2021, 12:22 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 29, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 29, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Killdeer - June 30, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Mona Lisa: the original basic bitch - by Caracal - June 30, 2021, 08:50 PM