Duskfire Glacier say hello
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,958 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
When a swarthy figure appeared and came toward her, the yearling's heart leaped into her throat. She had never attempted entry into a pack purely by her own merits and not some sort of familial connection. It was as exciting as it was nerve-wracking. She took a few deep breaths, knowing she must put her best foot forward with this unknown Alpha.

When he settled a few feet from her, Meerkat peeked up from where she had bowed her head only to quickly look down at her feet again. Suddenly, her pulse began racing outright. Not only did she have to prove herself to this total stranger, he was a hunk. Meerkat felt a flush of heat as that silly word flitted through her brain, even as her mouth went dry. She hadn't felt such an instant attraction to someone since Atlas.

Trying to ignore her heart thundering against her breastbone, Meerkat managed to reply, "Hello, I'm Meerkat. I'm here to learn more about your pack, maybe join if it's a good fit. Um, Rye gave me your name. He's a family friend." She rambled off into silence, trying to steady herself with a few more deep breaths, in and out.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
say hello - by Meerkat - July 28, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: say hello - by RIP Wintersbane - July 29, 2021, 07:36 AM
RE: say hello - by Meerkat - July 29, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: say hello - by Rye - July 29, 2021, 01:28 PM
RE: say hello - by RIP Wintersbane - August 05, 2021, 08:43 AM
RE: say hello - by Meerkat - August 05, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: say hello - by RIP Wintersbane - August 23, 2021, 09:14 AM
RE: say hello - by Meerkat - August 23, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: say hello - by Rye - August 29, 2021, 11:55 PM