Noctisardor Bypass teil vier
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Are you serious? Between acting like an accidental swear is the same as a threat, when I am positive it wasn't directed at her or her kids, and then running crying to you about it instead of coming to me months after the fact when I'm just minding my own damn business, where DID she respect me? growled Wylla. It was like no matter what she said to him, he was determined to never listen! To never see her point of view. It seemed fated that every interaction between them would sour, because instead of ever standing up for her, he would always find some way to place the blame on her shoulders. Maybe that was easiest for him.

I'll make it simple for you, she said, rounding to grasp the duck and fling it at him. It was meant for him anyway, but he'd ruined any effort to do something nice for him. Now he could take it and shove it up his ass for all she cared.

I can't trust you to have my back, and that hasn't changed. I will never again waste my time leading a pack of wolves I can't even trust with someone who doesn't fight for me too. So, there, easy peasy, decision made. She charged past him, leaping from the rock, utterly finished with this whole exchange. She was not going to do this with him again. Then he brought up Laurel and she swung around with hackles raised. What, did he think she was gonna run off and hurt this other woman or something? Like she hadn't been making an immense effort to forgive him and quit holding on to everything?

I don't even know who that is, or why you think I care! They'd never met, and that was probably for the best. Wylla had met Sequoia with some vague hope for friendship, but that simply wasn't possible for her, and the one friend in the world she did have was throwing her under the bus. Again.

Do whatever you want! I don't fucking care anymore since it doesn't seem to matter anyway! She had left Nyx and her kids alone rather than harassing them and been blamed for ruining their lives. So she had tried interacting with these cubs, was riled up by the mother, and was now being blamed for alienation? The only one being alienated here was her, and he was making sure of it. Wylla was damned if she did, damned if she didn't, and too far gone to bother any longer.
Messages In This Thread
teil vier - by Mahler - August 19, 2021, 07:25 PM
RE: teil vier - by Wylla - August 19, 2021, 09:18 PM
RE: teil vier - by Mahler - August 20, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: teil vier - by Wylla - August 20, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: teil vier - by Mahler - August 20, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: teil vier - by Wylla - August 20, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: teil vier - by Mahler - August 20, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: teil vier - by Wylla - August 20, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: teil vier - by Mahler - August 20, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: teil vier - by Wylla - August 20, 2021, 02:14 PM
RE: teil vier - by Mahler - August 20, 2021, 04:05 PM