Herbalists' Cache I guess I want you more than I thought I did
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Wylla poked out her tongue. Of course Phaedra knew what ass tasted like. Didn't they all lick their own assholes now and again to clean them? Or did her daughter go around with a mess there? She digressed.

It was true that it was Wylla who needed Phaedra this time, and not the other way around. Or maybe it had always been that way. Phaedra was everything Wylla wished Tiercel could be, but she had failed her eldest and raised her with the same sour temperament and pessimistic outlook as her. She wished she didn't have to lean on her younger daughter the way she did, but she was only one wolf with a lifetime of disappointments riding on her shoulders, and Phaedra had always been much better than her.

The air will start to smell salty, like a thousand tears, she shared, and then it will start to taste like tears, too. That's when you know you're real close. It's always moving, smashing against the shore, sending spray into the wind. There's nothing else like it. It lacked the beauty of a crystal blue lake in a mountain valley or the serenity of an aspen forest in autumn, but it had its own rugged charm.

Wanna race?
Messages In This Thread
I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - August 25, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - September 03, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Phaedra - September 14, 2021, 07:23 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - September 27, 2021, 06:46 PM