Redhawk Caldera We're on the frontlines
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Rue's question made Caracal draw in a breath. Before he could figure out how to answer, she spoke again, letting him off the hook in more than one way. He bobbed his head emphatically, slowing a little when she urged him to debrief Fennec. Towhee had made it pretty clear she didn't want his older sister's help, though maybe he could talk to her anyway. After all, his auntie had just commanded it and her word was law too now, wasn't it?

"See you, Auntie Woo," Caracal said a little absently as he turned to leave, not really registering her mention of the mysterious other child.

He would have to think about whether to go to Fen against his mom's wishes. For now, there was the more pressing matter of finding sustenance for Towhee. He chewed at the inside of his cheek as he pondered which stockpile to check next, still determined to find something as fresh as possible. He glanced at Ruenna shuffling off into the distance before facing uphill and bursting into a gallop. He'd already made Towhee wait too long and wanted to get back to her with food in hand as soon as possible.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We're on the frontlines - by RIP Fury - August 30, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: We're on the frontlines - by Caracal - August 30, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: We're on the frontlines - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2021, 01:25 PM
RE: We're on the frontlines - by Caracal - September 02, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: We're on the frontlines - by Ruenna - September 02, 2021, 03:22 PM
RE: We're on the frontlines - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: We're on the frontlines - by Caracal - September 02, 2021, 06:30 PM
RE: We're on the frontlines - by Ruenna - September 05, 2021, 10:11 AM
RE: We're on the frontlines - by RIP Fury - September 05, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: We're on the frontlines - by Caracal - September 07, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: We're on the frontlines - by Ruenna - September 08, 2021, 12:09 PM