Noctisardor Bypass Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Yeah, sure. That. That was a roundabout way of getting to it, but after linking the connections together in her brain, a process that took more mental power than Wylla was willing to admit, it was pretty much the same thing. It was beginning to hurt her head a little, so she couldn't blame Heda for struggling with it. For that, she blamed her caretakers. Inadequate, no surprise there.

I dunno, she replied, shrugging and rolling slowly to her side in the grass. The sun was warm where it filtered down through the foliage, warmer than many an early autumn day. The edges of the leaves were beginning to go yellow. Soon the woods would mimic fire. I've never been an aunt before, but we're family, so family stuff, I guess. What do you want me to do?

Wylla was puzzled by Heda's next question. Are you a doctor? What? Why would you think I'm a doctor? Oh, right. She had told Skaigona she was a butt doctor. Shit. Oh, uh, yeah. That was just a joke.
Messages In This Thread
Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away - by Wylla - September 03, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away - by Heda - September 04, 2021, 10:48 AM
RE: Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away - by Heda - September 04, 2021, 12:57 PM
RE: Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away - by Heda - September 04, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away - by Heda - September 04, 2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away - by Heda - September 04, 2021, 02:47 PM
RE: Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away - by Heda - September 04, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away - by Wylla - September 04, 2021, 03:56 PM
RE: Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away - by Heda - September 04, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away - by Heda - September 04, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away - by Heda - September 08, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: Soft blue skies, helium balloons float up, away - by Heda - September 15, 2021, 08:18 AM