Duskfire Glacier take a look around you and get a good whiff
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Please let me know if you mind the following PP, I'm happy to make edits! :)

She couldn't be sure if Sikuliak obeyed her. Meerkat couldn't be sure of anything, because a lot of things happened in rapid succession. It felt like she blinked and suddenly Makatza had flung the smaller pup to the ground and proceeded to suffocate him, while a furious Rye appeared, shouting and snarling. Meerkat's ear was ringing.

She most definitely didn't fancy herself a mediator but her instincts screamed at her to deescalate the situation. Meerkat did not wait for Makatza to heed the angry father's words. With a calmness she didn't really feel, she grabbed the bully by her scruff and gently but forcefully pried her off Sikuliak. Anticipating that the girl might struggle, she let go of her the instant she was no longer pressing little Liak into the dirt.

Surely Rye would get between them before Makatza could redouble her efforts, shielding his son from any further retaliation. Certain that no amount of harsh looks or words would get through to the young girl, Meerkat didn't bother with them. Instead, she crowded in close to her, prepared to intervene again if it proved necessary.

Spotting Veteran, Meerkat said to him, "Vet, call for @Wintersbane, @Tzila and a medic," without ever taking her eyes off Makatza. Her whole body was shaking but she tried to suppress it. This was unprecedented and above her pay grade, though hopefully Makatza's parents could handle it from here.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Sikuliak - September 08, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Meerkat - September 12, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Makatza - September 14, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Sikuliak - September 16, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Meerkat - September 16, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Makatza - September 17, 2021, 06:52 AM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Rye - September 17, 2021, 03:25 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Veteran - September 18, 2021, 09:50 AM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Sikuliak - September 29, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Meerkat - September 29, 2021, 03:21 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Rye - October 03, 2021, 09:43 PM