Noctisardor Bypass lieblichkeit
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
It would be nice to lounge below the yellowing leaves for hours with Mahler's head bobbing just so on the gentle rise and fall of her side. Her mate. It still felt weird to think the word, much less say it aloud, but it settled some long-wild part of her that floundered in the jealousy of not having him to herself. She could say for the first time in a long time she was genuinely happy, despite knowing she could not stay and merely hope he would get better.

As she turned her single eye down to him, the empty socket of the other crinkling with a soft smile and hint of mirth, the sickness itself was far from her mind. If it bogged him down any, it hadn't done so the night prior. You should, she said, pressing her nose fondly into the side of his neck with a quiet snigger. I promise I won't laugh. They both knew it was an empty promise, if he was really so bad at singing.

Heaving a quiet sigh, she curled tighter around him, as if to shield him from whatever invisible beast was eating him from the inside. She knew she had to leave if she wanted to make good time to the coast. Caiaphas would be her first stop. The witch might take her life in exchange for Mahler's, and if not, then it was time best wasted early on. Wylla was loathe to cut their time short, however, and made no motion to leave. Instead, she searched for another topic, another excuse to stay a little longer at his side.

Does this make me a Mahler now, too? she wondered, cheekily poking out her tongue and adding, Gustav.
Messages In This Thread
lieblichkeit - by Mahler - September 15, 2021, 02:56 PM
RE: lieblichkeit - by Wylla - September 15, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: lieblichkeit - by Mahler - September 17, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: lieblichkeit - by Wylla - October 20, 2021, 01:03 PM
RE: lieblichkeit - by Mahler - October 20, 2021, 01:13 PM
RE: lieblichkeit - by Wylla - November 11, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: lieblichkeit - by Mahler - November 16, 2021, 08:06 PM
RE: lieblichkeit - by Wylla - November 28, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: lieblichkeit - by Mahler - November 28, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: lieblichkeit - by Wylla - December 04, 2021, 10:39 AM
RE: lieblichkeit - by Mahler - December 12, 2021, 04:59 PM