Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mildly suggestive themes, lol.

Rain drummed hard on the roof of their modest den as she and @Njord settled down for the night. Meerkat hadn’t shaken off her mercurial mood and she felt particularly pensive this evening, her mind wandering next door to the sound. She stared silently out the door, eyes glazed.

When Njord made a rumbling nose close to her ear, she surfaced from her deep thoughts and cast him a small smile. In some of her darkest moments these past few days, she’d considered leaving him. But that was absolutely absurd because—she only now recognized the depth of her feelings—she loved him.

She hadn’t told him yet. It was tempting to whisper it now, then ask him to run away with her. But, of course, that was absurd too. It was cowardly and selfish. His family—their family—needed them, maybe now more than ever. Meerkat just needed to be stronger, she knew, leaning against his familiar heat.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
deeper than any forest pri[m]eval, i am in love with you - by Meerkat - February 07, 2022, 10:36 AM