Dragoncrest Cliffs deeper than any forest pri[m]eval, i am in love with you
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
I can’t take credit, she whispered in the close darkness of their home, but I’m glad you liked it. Meerkat hummed under her breath again when he kissed the corner of her eye, her ears quivering ever so slightly as the rain fell faster, harder outdoors.

He seemed to be drifting and for a moment, she shut her eyes and found herself tiptoeing through a memory. It was night here too, but it was snowing rather than raining. Everything was hushed. There was a heaviness inside of her, a sort of desperation. She was afraid. Tomorrow wasn’t guaranteed. She couldn’t wait for the sun to come out again…

Drawing in a sharp breath, Meerkat opened her eyes. The memory seeped away into the darkness and she pressed her crown beneath Njord’s throat, suddenly ready to say words she’d once said before, in a very different time and a very different mindset. Even with life’s little hardships—looking at you, Njord sprogs—she was happy now, and less naive.

I want you to be my husband, Njord. Gently, she slipped her head free, not entirely sure he hadn’t fallen asleep on her. Meerkat chortled, pecking at his cheeks. Wake up, I’m telling you I love you and I want to marry you and have your babies. She smothered a titter against his neck.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: deeper than any forest primeval, i am in love with you - by Meerkat - February 08, 2022, 07:11 PM