Dragoncrest Cliffs intro/outro
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Towhee had warned her what to expect during her first season, though Meerkat found the reality did not quite match with what she had come to expect. Yes, she certainly felt even more amorous than usual, seeking Njord’s attentions so frequently, it exhausted them both. But she hadn’t lost her mind, or her senses. She was a few days in now, with a few more to go, and she felt pretty much normal.

She almost wished she had lost her higher functions, because her brain was being a scumbag today. Meerkat was suddenly worried that she hadn’t earned @Erzulie’s, @Rosalyn’s and @Chacal’s blessing properly before letting Njord knock her up. She didn’t have control of the timing, but she worried that they’d be upset with her for not seeking them out before doing the horizontal hula. And she didn’t even want to know what @Sobo et al might think of this development…

Breathe, she told herself as she loitered just outside the den she shared with Njord. Think of Njord. Think of marrying Njord. Think of banging Njord. Despite herself, Meerkat burst into laughter at that, her eyes still crinkled with merriment when the man himself appeared in the distance, headed this way.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
intro/outro - by Njord - February 13, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 08:21 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 13, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 14, 2022, 11:36 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 15, 2022, 12:06 AM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 15, 2022, 11:25 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 16, 2022, 12:11 AM